منتدى الحياة حلوة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى الحياة حلوة

اسري

البوابةالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Prophecies of Muhammad in Christianity

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
خلود

خلود

عدد الرسائل : 940
تاريخ التسجيل : 26/05/2007

Prophecies of Muhammad in Christianity Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Prophecies of Muhammad in Christianity   Prophecies of Muhammad in Christianity I_icon_minitimeالإثنين فبراير 04, 2008 10:19 pm

Prophecies of Muhammad in Christianity 49377521
Before the disappearance of Jesus from earth, he told his followers that a Spirit of Truth or a Comforter will come after him to complete the religion of God.
In the following verses in the Gospel of John, Chapter 16, we read:
Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment
I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
Christians believe that the Comforter or the Spirit of Truth was the Holy Spirit, a person in the Trinity, i.e. God Himself.
Whereas Muslims believe that the Spirit of Truth, prophesied by Jesus, was the same as the Prophet-like-Moses foretold by Moses in Deuteronomy 18. See the relevant verses:
And the Lord said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.
An objective study shows how the qualities mentioned in the prophecies of both Moses and Jesus (given above) are evident in Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon them all), the Last Prophet of God through whom God completed His Guidance for humanity.
Islam as taught by Muhammad is thus the culmination and completion of the same religion taught by Moses, Jesus, and indeed by all the prophets (peace be upon them all) sent by Almighty God.
In fulfillment of the prophecy in the Torah about the coming of a Messiah, Jesus was born in Bethlehem, Judea. When he was 30 years old, Jesus started his mission as the expected Messiah. But the Jews, save for a small number, did not receive him as the Messiah; they instigated the Roman authorities to arrest him. And according to Christian belief, he was arrested and crucified.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Prophecies of Muhammad in Christianity
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Prophet Muhammad and the Qur'an
» What the Bible Says About Muhammad
» Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) Birth

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى الحياة حلوة :: صنفك الأول :: Understanding Islam-
انتقل الى: